The Ambix activ is an ambulatory pump is supplied by Fresenius Kabi for the administration of Parenteral Nutrition (PN) and antibiotics.
- 4 programme options: Continuous, Volume over Time, Ramp and Intermittent modes.
- Special Pump segment with integrated kink-free protection.
- Detects up and downstream occlusion.
- Easy to use manual priming function.
- Easy to read display panel. Adjustable
- Keep Vain Open (KVO) flow rate.
- Adjustable alarms.
- End volume pre alarm.
- Filter position: nearer to the pump – more comfortable for the patient.
- Safe to take through airport scanners.
- Accuracy: 5% nominal
- Infusion volume: 0 – 9999ml
- Given volume: 0 – 9999ml
- Infusion period: 5 min – 24hr
- Taper-up/down period: 0min – 2hr 30min
- Dose: 5 min – 24hr
- Number of intervals: 1 – 24
- Interval time: 10min – 24hr
- Flow rate: 10 – 600ml/h KVO rate: 0 – 10ml/h
- Dimensions: 132x120x45mm (Pump) – 146x162x115mm (Holder)
- Weight: 550g (Pump) – 500g (Holder)
- Display: customised LCD
- Memory: 500 – event history
- Power source: built-in rechargeable batteries NiMh 4.8V, 1.8AH
- Battery life: 5.000ml (40hr at 125ml/h)
- Mains supply: 100 – 230V/50 – 60Hz
- Service interval – 12 months
- Filter size: 1.2 microns
- Air detector: 0.15ml 6 hours to charge from flat
Calea and Fresenius Kabi have worked with PINNT on the #verify project. We launched this patient support project as part of home artificial awareness week 2017. For more information see the PINNT website; http://pinnt.com/News/News/Non-Members/HAN-WEEK-2017-Project-Verify-verify.aspx